Since the title of the thread is "What customers say" I have one for you. I had a guy call me from Illinois and wanted his MP5K parts kit built into a gun. I told him at the time I was not taking on any HK builds. He keeps hounding me so I give him a price that is 1/3 higher then I usauly charge. I explain I can build it as a rifle, a pistol, an AOW or an SBR. He sends me the kit, a flat and a check. I ask him how he wants it built and he sends me a picture of an MP5K with the folding stock. I get the gun built (no stock or forend on it yet) and before I file the form 2 I ask him again how he wants it built. He sends me the picture again. I email him what he will have to do to have an SBR and there will be a $200 transfer tax from his dealer to him. He then says build it as a pistol. I get the SP89 forend and endcap in and email him I need him to send a check for the pistol parts and the FFL I am to send it to. A couple of days later he calls and says I need to talk to the dealer about the machinegun I built for him. "What machinegun?". A couple of days later I get a call from the Illinois State police and ATF asking why I am building illegal machineguns and sending them into Illinios. I spend the next two months dealing with everyone on this. I explain it is a pistol send them all emails I have about this gun send pictures. ATF sends an agent out to see the gun, shoot it take pictures. gets copies of all my specs I use to build the semi auto receiver and trigger pack. Finally they are all satisfied I had no intension of doing anything wrong and I could ship the pistol minus the stock and forend. That was six months ago and I still dont have an FFL to ship it to.