Thread: Longer wait times at the NFA Branch?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8844 View Post

Something is very wrong with this picture.

We would not accept unreasonable wait times for tax returns, marriage licenses, drivers licenses, SSI benefits, etc. For Pete's sake, we put man on the moon and the best we can do is a year wait to get approval to knock five inches off of a rifle barrel? I am not an unreasonable man and believe there is some legitimacy in the NFA system. I personally do not feel burdened by the fingerprints, passport photos, or the transfer tax. I am even ok with filing out forms for interstate travel of my NFA weapons. I am a law abiding citizen and do not want prohibited persons obtaining such weapons. I believe however that with my concessions of natural, God-given rights there should be in return a "reasonable" processing time on my applications. Heck, I am not asking for a month or two months. I am fine with 4 or 5. But 10 months? A year? How long will it take before more people stand up and say enough is enough?

Approval for gun permits will be put on hold. That was announced. Here is the deal but you already probably know this: the current dicktatorship in control does not want firearms in US civilian hands. Plain and simple, of any kind. If you think anything else regardless of what they tell you, you are beyond help. The govt. with your tax dollars (including your $200) will arm drug cartels and terror cells but you my friend are not to be trusted with a bang stick. So in essence, yeah your application will be delayed. Jason you live in Texas and you may also already know this as well but us Texans got doubly screwed on NFA because Sara Jones the previous examiner for Texas has been promoted, and she was pretty quick and thorough. Her entire case load got transferred to some newbie and Texas now has the longest wait in the US. Coincidently, King barry/holder have a special disdain for Texas and the feeling is mutual so nothing surprises me from these commies anymore.
    FYI removing 1-4 inches off a firearm makes it extremely dangerous, like bayonet lugs.
    Last edited by ddnc; 10-01-2013 at 12:54 PM.