Thread: Longer wait times at the NFA Branch?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We'll see. I should have already received my paid for tax items twice. If not received by months end, as I was told, that'll be 3. The other 4 that have been pending/received/paid for , whatever since mid Sept. I half way plan on never seeing.

I am trying to be optimistic. I am as frustrated as you though. I am paying an unconstitutional tax and complying with an often unenforced law. All I am asking for are reasonable processing times.

However this is why I spaced out my current applications. Once I start getting stamps back, they should keep rolling in every month. It will be like Christmas every 30 days!!

Quote Originally Posted by ddnc View Post
    We'll see. I should have already received my paid for tax items twice. If not received by months end, as I was told, that'll be 3. The other 4 that have been pending/received/paid for , whatever since mid Sept. I half way plan on never seeing.
    After about 30 days, someone from Texas finally posted a stamp arrival with Jason Bowers signature on NFA tracker. It looks like Mr. Bowers is still working on forms that arrived to the NFA branch in January. Since the government shutdown Mr. Bowers has only moved up a couple of days in his applications. I am sad today. :-(