PDA

View Full Version : 41P Ruling: Delayed

ExecDirector
05-27-2014, 08:22 PM
As we mentioned earlier, 41P was in a holding pattern. Now The Federal Register has confirmed that the decision has been pushed back until at least January of 2015. http://www.reginfo.gov/public/do/eAgendaViewRule?pubId=201404&RIN=1140-AA43

sillycon
02-07-2015, 01:36 AM
Any updates to this?

I ask because I no longer have a CLEO who will sign off should this go through, and I have a few items I'd like to purchase over the course of the year (vs. having to rush and "spend, spend, spend" now).

ExecDirector
02-07-2015, 10:48 PM
Any offerings by the Fed have been pushed back to at least May. Nearly 10,000 comments that all must be reviewed and a drubbing in the mid-terms did not bolster the White House's efforts.

RenegadeConservative
03-16-2015, 10:07 PM
Any offerings by the Fed have been pushed back to at least May. Nearly 10,000 comments that all must be reviewed and a drubbing in the mid-terms did not bolster the White House's efforts.

So...do you think ATF will finalize the rule by then or push it back again?

Some clown on another board mentioned that some "Director" in the ATF told him during the SHOT Show that they would finalize the rule in May. Sounds like BS but I know a final decision - good or bad - is coming one of these days.

ExecDirector
03-17-2015, 12:53 PM
Nearly impossible to tell. They had hoped to be able to have a result in May (they did express that at SHOT), but there has been absolutely zero indication that they are holding to that time line. Seems like everything that ATF has attempted, at the direction of the White House, has been met with some pretty fierce opposition. Both publicly and Congressionally.