PDA

View Full Version : Knob Creek Silent Auction Alert

ExecDirector
09-13-2015, 02:30 PM
Not everyone can make it to the Creek so we are trying something to see what can happen...

A brand new Keechi Creek Ruger 77/44, integrally suppressed, has been donated to the NFATCA silent auction coming up at the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot. Will shoot either .44 magnum or .44 special. Comes with factory scope rings. Stainless finish with synthetic stock. Great hog gun... (I use mine with a pet load of a Hornady XTP 300gr projo on top of 8.3 grains of HP38...) Retail is $1849, but I am told there will be a price increase come January. Folks THAT CANNOT ATTEND can submit a bid to me and the bid will be placed by proxy (nibbles instead of all at once) at the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot (10/9-10/11). The bidding will start at $500 and the bid increment will be a minimum of $10. Auction ends at approximately 3:00pm on Sunday, 10/11. Proceeds to benefit the NFATCA. My FFL (MOD Specialties) currently has it on its books. Buyer is responsible for NFA tax stamp. The first shipping cost is on NFATCA (if it is going to a non-Texas dealer). If it is a Texas winner, I will process the paperwork and there will be no transfer fee.