PDA

View Full Version : Missing information on submitted Form 1

jason8844
07-31-2016, 03:45 AM
Hey everyone,
I submitted my first Form 1 since 41F took effect. I realized as I was sending a copy of my Form 1 to my CLEO that I had left off the model name. I guess with the new forms I overlooked it. It was the only info I forgot to fill in. The eForm system had spoiled me with its error detection.

I am obviously going to call the NFA Branch on Monday, but I have a question for those more seasoned veterans of this process.

Will my form automatically be kicked back or can I call the NFA Branch and they can adjust the Form for me and add the information?

Thanks for your answer in advance..

ExecDirector
07-31-2016, 01:10 PM
They will likely send it back to you for correction since they are not allowed to correct it for you. Should add ~ 2 weeks to the process.

jason8844
07-31-2016, 03:24 PM
They will likely send it back to you for correction since they are not allowed to correct it for you. Should add ~ 2 weeks to the process.

Thanks! I am still kicking myself over it. I double and triple checked the form and I still missed it.

ExecDirector
08-01-2016, 01:15 AM
You would be surprised at how many "simple" errors occur. A bounced check being toward the top of the list...

jason8844
08-01-2016, 11:26 PM
You would be surprised at how many "simple" errors occur. A bounced check being toward the top of the list...

Well, my check won't bounce! Lol!

I am SBRing an Uzi Model B. So I literally just left one letter off the form. All I need to do is add "B" in the model box.

ExecDirector
08-02-2016, 12:44 AM
Fun weapon!

jason8844
08-02-2016, 01:38 AM
Fun weapon!

Thank you. It was a late 80s import by Action Arms and is unfired and has everything in the box. It is like a 27 year old new gun! It is mint and pristine. For a pre-import ban gun, it is as nice as it gets.