Thread: The ATF may have accidentally opened the door for new civilian machineguns...

The ATF may have accidentally opened the door for new civilian machineguns...

The ATF may have accidentally opened the door for new civilian machineguns...

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...-gun-registry/

It is more of a thought exercise and I am sure they will find a way around it. They always do.

This is assuming that an individual opinion letter that is likely incorrect to begin with has bearing on anyone else. A big stretch. If anyone believes that this will provide a workaround, by all means... have fun.

Jeff Folloder

NFATCA Executive Director
    www.nfatca.org

Quote Originally Posted by ExecDirector View Post
    This is assuming that an individual opinion letter that is likely incorrect to begin with has bearing on anyone else. A big stretch. If anyone believes that this will provide a workaround, by all means... have fun.
    I never thought it was a workaround. I just find it to be a interesting thing some lawyer found and wrote. I am not a lawyer and I would not try it. However, a man can dream, can't he? :-)

Dream BIG dreams! At some point there will be a perfect storm of conditions that will be favorable to burying the Hughes amendment. That is not now. Until then, there will always be those who try to drum up PR on the barest sliver of what they call hope.

Jeff Folloder

www.nfatca.org

They approved one! By accident. ..
    http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...-gun-28-years/

Yeah, but they quickly rescinded the approval.

Jeff Folloder

www.nfatca.org