Thread: Missing information on submitted Form 1

Missing information on submitted Form 1

Hey everyone,
    I submitted my first Form 1 since 41F took effect. I realized as I was sending a copy of my Form 1 to my CLEO that I had left off the model name. I guess with the new forms I overlooked it. It was the only info I forgot to fill in. The eForm system had spoiled me with its error detection.

I am obviously going to call the NFA Branch on Monday, but I have a question for those more seasoned veterans of this process.

Will my form automatically be kicked back or can I call the NFA Branch and they can adjust the Form for me and add the information?

Thanks for your answer in advance..

They will likely send it back to you for correction since they are not allowed to correct it for you. Should add ~ 2 weeks to the process.

Jeff Folloder

NFATCA Executive Director
    www.nfatca.org

Quote Originally Posted by ExecDirector View Post
    They will likely send it back to you for correction since they are not allowed to correct it for you. Should add ~ 2 weeks to the process.
    Thanks! I am still kicking myself over it. I double and triple checked the form and I still missed it.

You would be surprised at how many "simple" errors occur. A bounced check being toward the top of the list...

Jeff Folloder

www.nfatca.org

You would be surprised at how many "simple" errors occur. A bounced check being toward the top of the list...
    Well, my check won't bounce! Lol!

I am SBRing an Uzi Model B. So I literally just left one letter off the form. All I need to do is add "B" in the model box.

Fun weapon!

Jeff Folloder

www.nfatca.org

Fun weapon!

Thank you. It was a late 80s import by Action Arms and is unfired and has everything in the box. It is like a 27 year old new gun! It is mint and pristine. For a pre-import ban gun, it is as nice as it gets.