I have been competing in the Florida Subgun matches for the last couple of years. I have been helping out more and more with running the matches and setting them up. This month the match director called and said he would not be able to make the match and could I help take over this month. When I first started shooting the matches it was strictly subguns. Since then we have added a semi auto class to bring in some new blood. Two of the semi auto shooters have saved there money and purchased subguns for the matches. We did loose some of the full auto guys when we let semi autos start to compete because they wanted to keep it exclusive. If someone needs a Subgun I always have extras to lend out for the match.

I love this sport and want to grow its popularity across the country to show full autos are not the evil weapons so many people think they are. I want to show subguns can be used in a sport and not for just doing mag dumps. I am looking for advice on what would be the best way to grow this sport?