Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Proposed Examiner Assignments

Quote Originally Posted by sillycon View Post
    Literally "from my cold dead fingers", eh?
    Well, grave robbing is considered a hideous crime on the same level as treason. I guess when it comes to gun grabbers nothing would surprise me though. But it might slow them down having to dig me up to get my prized 9mm AR15 SBR with suppressor. LOL =)

I was looking at NFA Tracker today and I am starting to notice two new trends...

1. There are new names of examiners showing up, so they are hopefully getting things up to speed with the new hires. However, there seems to be names of examiners that are not even listed on the original post of this thread. One of those names is Joyce Leonard. Did they hire even more than they originally stated? This maybe a good thing.

2. I am noticing that since the start of November the examiner names that are showing up are not with their usual state assignments. For example, our examiner here in TX is Jason Bowers, but I have noticed he is approving Forms from other states and other examiners are sometimes approving Forms from Texas. Does this mean that they have scratched the state assignments and gone to a free-for-all style?

Anyway, I thought I would just share my observations.
    Last edited by jason8844; 12-07-2013 at 04:24 PM.

Will check into this... assuming my inquiries are returned...

Jeff Folloder

NFATCA Executive Director
    www.nfatca.org

Quote Originally Posted by ExecDirector View Post
    Will check into this... assuming my inquiries are returned...
    Thank you. I am just curious. I hope it is good news and that the NFA Branch is finally getting the funding and personnel they desperately need.

It's not nearly enough and it does not cover the folks that have moved on *after* the new folks were brought on board.

Jeff Folloder

www.nfatca.org

It looks like another new examiner name is popping up not on the list. It is Suzanne Santamaria. She seems to be examining Forms from TN, GA and other southeastern states. It really looks like there are more new bodies at the NFA Branch. Will we ever see 90 day turn arounds again?

I spoke with Clutter and there are more people coming on board, getting reshuffled, etc. New official assignments are not posted at this time. With current volume and the crush headed as a result of people flooding trust purchase applications to try and beat an undefined deadline should 41P go through, do not expect the wait times to shrink any time soon...

Jeff Folloder

www.nfatca.org