Quote Originally Posted by ExecDirector View Post
But you said it was an "upcoming move to WV." That would lead one to honestly state that you haven't moved yet. Your original submission was correct at the time of application and you haven't moved yet. Until that original form is approved, the item is not moving or being stored anywhere other than where things started, so there is no need for a 5320.20... Until *after* you take possession of the item and move to a new place.

I still own the Maryland house, I'm looking to sell after I make some improvements to it. So I live in both houses now.
I'm a C&R FFL, I can move guns in my collection either inter / intra to keep them near me at all times. I sent the 53020.20 as
a courtesy to the Branch to let them know of my change of address to WV. It is confusing that this form does both, application to travel,,,,,
and change of address. It would be nice to have separate forms.

The dealer I used on the transfer stated that all I needed to do is to have the WV CLEO sign off on this transfer and the Form 4 will be approved.
As a side note, this last transfer will bring my collection of NFA collectables to (12). It would have been easier if only one firearm was in question.

Thanks,
Darryl