Quote Originally Posted by ddnc View Post
Well it seems the new BS line is 9 months from receipt. For us Texans, we are getting preferentially screwed and on purpose I believe. Called again to hear the latest and was told 9 months and I replied, "well last week was 9.5 months so would you like to rephrase that"? The reply was, "It'll be approved this month" yeah right. I have seen many form 4s from other states that were mailed 1 month after mine was received and they have received their stamps. This is crap and it is on purpose.
I do not think we are getting singled out, but I do think we got the short end of the stick. The two factors we face are..

1. Texas gun owners submit more Form 1s and Form 4s than many other states combined and we only have one examiner.
2. Sara Jones got promoted and Jason Bowers is not as fast as her.

I think as Mr. Bowers gets more used to the job he will speed up. I just hope he does not get burnt out looking at all those stacks of Forms. I can only imagine being an NFA examiner having to look at the boxes and boxes of backlogged applications and they just keep coming in. I kind of feel sorry for them.