Thread: Longer wait times at the NFA Branch?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8844 View Post
    Before I can respond I have a two questions...

1. How did you come by this info that "all pendings have been invalidated"?
    Was told so by Mary at (304)616-4500
    2. Is this for everyone, or just trusts?
    Don't know for sure but I would guess everyone. I am only concerned with Trusts as that is my situation furthermore they ask you "is this for a Trust or individual. Never did that before.
    Since the Keynan lost on gun control publicly they will backdoor the implementation by making it such a PITA that it won't be worth the effort. The general gun owning public could care less about NFA anyways and if these last stamps ever get approved they are the last for me. Not worth my time any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by ddnc View Post
    Since the Keynan lost on gun control publicly they will backdoor the implementation by making it such a PITA that it won't be worth the effort. The general gun owning public could care less about NFA anyways and if these last stamps ever get approved they are the last for me. Not worth my time any longer.
    I was only asking because I know there is a lot of hearsay on the internet and was curious if you heard it from the NFA Branch itself.

I am curious as to the trust/individual stuff myself. All my transfers and Form 1s are as individuals since my CLEO signs off on them. I currently have a few in the pending process and another to go out later this month for an HK 94 clone SBR. My 2nd question was kind of for the whole new trust regulation proposal being debated now. Since mine all have CLEO sign-offs, I was curious if mine were invalildated too like yours.

Thanks for the update.

This system is broken and no one will address it. I will be calling Sen. Cruz's office tomorrow.