Thread: More Form News From ATF

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ddnc View Post
    This is totally crap. So the 4, E forms I submitted in Sept will be approved before the 2 I sent 11 months ago??????
    Oh and in addition his stamp was E-mailed to him on a PDF file. All e-forms stamps will be sent this way. Seems kind of iffy. I would like a real stamp because the forgery issue comes up, no?
    You will have to ask others "in the know" how the stamp is sent. Without hardcopies, how else will they send a stamp? I am not a lawyer and all my forms are as individuals so I can not give any insight. I can only post what I find and discover.

Quote Originally Posted by jason8844 View Post
    You will have to ask others "in the know" how the stamp is sent. Without hardcopies, how else will they send a stamp? I am not a lawyer and all my forms are as individuals so I can not give any insight. I can only post what I find and discover.
    OK, a dude in TEXAS just got his F1, e-form stamp back, filed in Aug. Dana pickles is the examiner. Evidently he is doing the e-forms in Tx. If this is de rigueur this is good news and I should have all my stamps in by X-mas.
    Looks like the e form stamps will come by email.